Upgrade iMRS Prime Firmware
This is the general procedure for iMRS Prime upgrade. You need to have a PC/Mac and a USB storage to complete the procedure. In essence the process is:
- Download the firmware file from a given internet link
- Uncompressed the file and transfer to an USB drive
- Insert the USB drive to iMRS Prime controller and and choose system update option.
- Open the URL link provided to you to download the firmware. Usually this is presented as a compressed zip / gzip / tar file.
- Unzip and copy the 4 .wim files on a USB. The 4 .wim usually are presented in the following naming convention:
3. Insert the USB to the iMRS Prime Control Unit (see figure below)
Under Settings (wheel symbol in the main menu), select -> System information and then select System update. Click the Start update button.
The update may takes 15-30 minutes, depending on the firmware version.
Completing the Update
The screen might be upside down after the update. To correct the rotation, follow the following procedure:
- select the tool symbol in the top bar. If this is not visible, tap the time bar in the right top bar 7x, then it should be visible